An accomplice for sunny days
- Type of wine : Dry Rosé
- Grape Variety : 70% Grolleau 30% Cabernet Franc
- Soil type : Slaty
- Wine making :
- Harvesting grapes from aromatic profiles such as fresh and ripened fruit.
- Skin maceration for 12 to 24 hours in order to extract more fruit.
- Pressing and severe racking of the must.
- Slow fermentation with temperature control (16-19 ° C)
which helps to preserve the aromatic potential of Cabernet Franc,
until all the sugar is converted into alcohol.
- Ageing before conditioning.
- Taste : robe crystalline, from pale wild rose to a rosé raspberry with orangy tints.
There are no reviews yet.