Round and pleasent
- Type of wine : Rosé medium dry
- Grape Variety : 50% Cabernet Franc 50% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil type: Clay and slate (semi-profond)
- Wine making :
- Harvesting grapes from aromatic profiles like fresh and ripened fruit.
- Skin maceration for 12 to 24 hours in order to extract more fruit.
- Pressing and severe racking of the must.
- Slow fermentation with temperature control (16-19 ° C)
helping to preserve the aromatic potential of Cabernet Franc,
until there is roughly 34gr / l of residual sugar.
- Ageing before conditioning.
- Taste : Bright appearance and a crystal-clear red raspberry colour with salmon-pink hints.