Noble and smooth
- Type of wine : Mellow White, exceptional, due to over ripe grapes, and successive sorting (3-5 times).
- Grape Variety : 100% Chenin
- Soil type: The clay and slate hillsides with very shallow soil gives a very low yield. Giving richness to the wine.
- Wine making : The essential work is carried out in the vineyard, the preparation of vine-stocks (leaf thinning and removal) and during the harvesting further sorting. In the cellar, a light racking takes place after a short pneumatic pressing. The wine ferments slowly in the tanks until the sugar / alcohol balance is achieved.
- Taste : colour golden yellow to an amber gold.