Complex and Generous
- Type of wine : White mellow family from the Coteaux du Layon Villages.
- Grape Variety : 100% Chenin
- Soil type : Clay and shale, with underground coal seams which creates more minerality and freshness.
- Wine making : Born from overripe grapes, and by successive sorting 3 to 4 times between the period of 10th October to 10th November. Each selection is processed separately so that it develops its own characteristics and then is blended before conditioning.
- Taste :straw yellow to a golden yellow colour.